On June 13 and 14, 2018 the International Humanist Conference is taking place in The Hague. The discussion will cover the many different aspects linked to human factors in transport. During the conference particular attention will be paid to self-driving cars.
The 2018 Humanist Conference will give you an insight into completed and ongoing research relating to human factors in transport. This conference functions as a meeting place for experts in this field and will offer plenty of opportunities for networking.
The themes covered will include:
- Automated Driving and ADAS
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Transition of Control
- Driver state
- Driver workload and task demand
- Interaction of (partly) automated vehicles with vulnerable road users
- Human factors in mixed traffic conditions
- Older drivers / novice drivers
- Naturalistic Driving studies
During the conference Connekt member Sjoerd van der Zwaan of 2getthere B.V. will give a keynote speech presenting the role of ‘people movers’ as a form of automated transport for the last mile and will discuss next steps and upcoming challenges.
For more information about the conference, including the provisional program, please visit: humanist-vce.eu/major-activities/conference/the-hague-2018.
It is still possible to register for this event!