On Thursday, May 18 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. the Anglo-Dutch Seminar on Connected and Autonomous Vehicles is taking place at the Dutch Embassy at 38 Hyde Park Gate, London SW7 5DP.
- Welcome and Introduction by: Jennie Martin, ITS (UK), Marije de Vreeze, Connekt/ITS Netherlands, Matthijs Houët, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Cooperative Connected and Automated Mobility – a TRL perspective – Peter Vermaat, TRL
- (Title- tbc) Ray Ashworth, CEO of DAF Trucks
- Human Factors of Automated Vehicles? Natasha Merat, University of Leeds
- CAVs role in our Evolving Future Transportation Needs- (tbc)- Giles Perkins, Mouchel
- (Title- tbc) Eddy Verhoeven, Siemens plc
- The Day of the Dongle – Andy Graham, White Willow Consulting
- Safe CAV* on Public Roads from the Perspective of a Vehicle Approval Authority – Arjan van Vliet, RDW
- Impacts of CAVs on Road Safety with a Mixed Fleet – Jill Hayden, Atkins
- Summary/Closing – (Speaker/tbc)
The meeting will finish at 17.00
With thanks to Embassy of the Netherlands hosting the meeting. To book a place contact Rachael, firstname.lastname@example.org All are welcome! The seminar will be held in English
If you have any questions, please contact Marije de Vreeze.