On Tuesday, December 11 Connekt is organizing the Connekt Travel Agenda 2019 session for its members. During this session we will bring you up to date with Connekt’s international activities and the trips and missions that will be taking place in 2019. The highlights include the Fact-Finding Mission to SXSW in Texas, the International Transport Forum in Leipzig, the ITS Europe Congress in Helmond and the ITS World Congress in Singapore.
The program for the event is as follows:
- 2 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.: Arrival and registration
- 2.30 p.m. – 2.35 p.m.: Welcome by Connekt
- 2.35 p.m. – 2.55 p.m.: Update on Smart Mobility Embassy
- 2.55 p.m. – 3.15 p.m.: 2018 ITS Competitive Position Monitor – Ministry of Infrastructure, Public Works and Water Management
The breakout sessions will start from 3.15 p.m. In different rooms the following activities will be discussed in two rounds:
- February 25-28 – Mobile World Congress Barcelona
- March 8-17 – Fact Finding SXSW in Texas
- May 22-24 – International Transport Forum in Leipzig
- June 3-6 – ITS Europe Congress in Eindhoven/Helmond
- June 4-7 – Transport Logistics in Munich
- October 21-25 – ITS World Congress in Singapore
You can decide for yourself which trips you want to sign up for. Make your wishes known, ask questions about the trips and discuss with the rest of the group what we want to achieve. You can register using the form below.
After the event the Connekt Affiliation Final 2019 will be held, when 10 start-ups will have the chance to present themselves to the Connekt network. You will be able to network with them directly, potentially opening up new opportunities and creating new partnerships.
The day will be brought to a close with the Connekt Christmas get-together – the perfect opportunity to take in all the information you have learned and impressions you have gained while enjoying a drink. We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, December 11 at Connekt.