The logistics sector is changing rapidly. Over the coming year we will be confronted with a number of significant economic and social challenges, such as Brexit and the Climate Agreement. If we want to maintain and boost our competitiveness in a sustainable way, innovation is essential. The theme chosen for this year’s conference is therefore: ‘Implementing innovation: actions speak louder than words’. Feyenoord’s inspiring football stadium will provide the perfect setting for communicating this mission. On April 16 we therefore invite you to attend the Top Sector Logistics conference – the number one platform for logistics professionals. Be inspired, take some helpful guidance away with you and get things moving!
What can you expect from the conference?
- Once again the conference promises to be a fascinating event for anyone involved in the field of logistics;
- We will kick off with a lunch, followed by the plenary program, which will include a contribution from Cora van Nieuwenhuizen, Minister of Infrastructure, Public Works and Water Management;
- The day will also feature talks by notable speakers and interactive break-out sessies on themes such as: data sharing, social innovation, artificial intelligence, cutting CO2 emissions, supply chain management and cooperation, physical internet and intelligent access;
- Besides providing an update on developments within the sector, entrepreneurs from the field will explain how they are implementing innovations and what challenges they are facing;
- The ‘Experience Square’ will give you a chance to gain a first-hand insight into innovations that are already being put into practice within the sector;
- We will bring the day to a close with drinks – an opportunity to network for the more than 1,000 logistics professionals present.
11.30 a.m. – 12.45 p.m.: Reception and lunch
1 p.m. – 2 p.m.: Plenary program
2.15 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.: Break-out sessions round 1
3.45 p.m. – 5 p.m.: Break-out sessions round 2
5 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.: Drinks at the Experience Square
We are pleased to invite you to attend the conference. You can register for the conference and the break-out sessions on the conference page. As there is a limit on the number of visitors, please register as soon as possible and by no later than April 8.
We look forward to welcoming you on April 16! Interested in finding out what you can expect from the conference? If so, take a look at the video of the Top Sector Logistics conference 2018 on the theme ‘Profiting from Sustainability’.