Register here for the XCARCITY kick-off on 22 June 2023 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
XCARCITY is a digital twin initiative that’s focusing on understanding the planning and operation of areas without private cars across the Netherlands. Get ready for an exciting afternoon of interactive activities, where you’ll meet like-minded partners and share your vision for the future.
What to expect:
- Welcome by Marc Verhage from Connekt and Bart van Arem from TU Delft
- Introduction by Jennifer Faber NWO
- Guest Speakers: Bibi Jorissen Dreaming of a city without cars (UMOB) | Emiel Reding on low car cities (MRA)
- Getting to know one another
- Introduction to XCARCITY Workpackages
- World Cafe Event
- Close out by Maaike Snelder from TNO/TUDelft
What to bring:
Get ready for an exciting day where dreams of low car cities could become a reality
- Bring your creative hats
- A poster of organisation’s connection to XCARCITY
- And your favourite XCARCITY object
How do you get there:
By Public transport: Train to the Delft Station. Connekt is a 15 min walk from Delft Station or 5 min walk from the Zuidpoort bus stop. Please check the website 9292.nl for up-to-date travel information
By Car: From the A4 or A13 motorway, follow the signs to Centrum to get to Connekt/Zuidpoortgarage.
Parking: There is limited parking at Connekt. Please inquire whether there is still a parking available at Connekt. Parking is also possible at the Zuidpoort garage (5 min walk from Connekt)